Field crop pathology?group is specialised in:
- The efficacy and selectivity evaluation of:- fungicides for seed treatment and leaf diseaes (cereal crops, oilseed rape, potatoes, maize, spruces, pines);
– plant growth regulators (cereals crops, oilseed rape);
- The survey and monitoring of the most important cereal, oilseed rape and potato diseases;
- The survey of Fusarium spp.;
- The disease resistance of field beans under field conditions and laboratory;
- The development of integrated and biological control methods of plant diseases in cereal crop, potatoes, vegetables and nursery production.